2023 Furniture Pickup Program
The Furniture Pickup Program is a service provided by UMD Facilities Management to haul furniture and other large household items for off-campus UMD students. Appointments are now being accepted for spring 2023. Please complete this Google form to reserve your space!
Guidelines for furniture pick-up:
- Only current UMD Students are eligible.
- By appointment only within minimum 24-hour advance notice. There are a limited number of appointments per day.
- Pickups are for furniture and other household goods too large for normal garbage of recycling services.
- Limited to students living near campus (East and North Downtown), with no pickups on campus. This program is for UMD student renters, not homeowners or landlords.
- All items must be curbside for pickup by 8:00am on the day of pickup, not overnight.
- Electronics such as microwaves, computers, televisions, and appliances such as washers, dryers, and dishwashers are acceptable for pickup.
- NO refrigerators, freezers or air conditioners.
- No hazardous materials, chemicals, food, garbage or refuse.
- Cancellations require 24-hour notice.
Questions: call UMD Facilities Management at 218-726-8262.
TRIRIGA Financial Self Service Reporting
TRIRIGA Financial Self Service is a collection of reports designed for users to find details about financial transactions that have been billed using TRIRIGA. Note: University VPN is required to run these reports. Financial transaction information updates nightly. Reports run before 8AM may contain stale/incomplete data.
This collection of reports provides financial transaction data using RRC, ZDeptID, DeptID, fiscal year, fiscal month.
- All Transactions - User must enter RRC and fiscal year. Optional prompts are fiscal month(s), ZDeptID(s), and DeptID(s). Summarizes all transactions by RRC, ZDeptID and provides details by chart string(s). All transactions include: work tasks, activities not associated with a work task and utility charges. This report does not include transactions from POs that are not associated with a work task.
- Work Task Transaction Info - User must enter RRC and fiscal year. Optional prompts are fiscal month(s), ZDeptID(s) and DeptID(s). Summarizes work task information by RRC, DeptID and provides details by chart string(s), building including work task type, status, dates and costs.
This collection of reports provides work task(s) information including status, dates and financial information.
- Work Task Search (By Work Task Number) - User must have the Work Task Number to run this report.
This report provides transaction details including transaction type, details and chart string information.
- Transaction Search (By Peoplesoft Voucher Number) - User must have the PeopleSoft Voucher Number to run this report.
Link to reference guide with basic instructions for running and interacting with the above reports.
Basic Support for Academic/Supported Areas
To view a list of basic support provided by Facilities Management, click here.
Hours: Weekdays 8:00am – 4:00pm
Location: 44 Darland. This is the basement of the Darland Administration Building
Email: [email protected]
NOTE: On-Campus Housing: If you have a question regarding a package or mail going to a dorm address or UMD-owned apartments, please call 218-726-6380 or email [email protected].
To request a recycle bin or schedule a bin pick-up, please email [email protected]
For immediate assistance, please call 218-726-8262
Key and Card request forms are listed under Services > Keys on the top horizontal menu.
If you have questions about custodial tasks, frequencies or services, please contact your custodial supervisor or Chris Stevens, 218-726-7387, or click here for our UMD tasks summary.
Facilities Management receives a budget allocation each year to maintain and operate facilities which are directly related to the educational, research and service mission of the University of Minnesota, Duluth.